Section 47 - The Australian Wife Carrying Titles
- The 2019 Australian Wife Carrying Titles will be held on Saturday September 28, 2019 at approximately 4pm* (*time subject to change by N.A.A.) at the Singleton Showground.
- The winning duo of the Australian Wife Carrying Titles at the 2018 Singleton Show will win a chance to represent Australia at the World Wife Carrying Titles in Finland* in July 2020!
- Conditions Apply.
Criteria which must be met to be eligible for the first prize:
At least one member of your team to be an Australian Citizen
Both Team Members must be 18 years and over
The person being carried race weight is to be 49kg or over
If your carrying weight is less than 49kg you must bring your own weights to bring your carrying weight up to the 49kg mark.
Be the fastest time including penalties
Teams must consist of a male and female
Wifecarrying Entry Form
- One competitor per waiver
- Waivers must be completed correctly
- Waivers must also be legible
- Waivers must be A4 size only
Entry Fee $40
- 50% deposit due by the 20th September 2019
- Full entry fee due by 28th September 2019
Email completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct deposits can be made into the below account:
Name: Northern Agricultural Association
BSB: 032 620
Account Number: 690141
Reference: WC19 your name